Sunday, May 26, 2013

April Showers Bring May Flowers!

I saw this project on another Kindergarten Blog from Pinterest and I used it with my students. They loved it and did an excellent job making them! As you can see, each student made theirs a little differently. Their creativity is amazing to see!  Once again, I cut smaller pieces of construction paper down for the students so they could easily create their leaves, clouds, stems, and flower pedals. We also cut brown pieces of paper for the soil, so it would fit neatly across the bottom of the blue construction paper. Finally, we individually cut the words for the parts of the plant and the things that it needs to grow for the students to use, so the students were able to easily label their plant parts.





 Here is the BLOG I got the original project from: http://teacherkimbo.blogspot.com/2011/08/plants-mania.html

No comments:

Post a Comment